So, I finally get the shoes, then my @#$% watch has to go in to the shop! Therefore, since I've had to guesstimate my running time, I've only taken the shoes out for little trial runs - Friday and today. But... WOW! They are super-duper comfy, no knee pain - I feel like I'm running on air! Wah-hooooooooo! It's ON !!!
This is the first time I've ever done any aerobic exercise for any reason other than to try to lose weight. This is different. If I lose weight it's incidental. I want to run. Go figure. It feels incredible.
As usual, I'll keep y'all posted.
M
This is the first time I've ever done any aerobic exercise for any reason other than to try to lose weight. This is different. If I lose weight it's incidental. I want to run. Go figure. It feels incredible.
As usual, I'll keep y'all posted.
M
Comments