I've arrived at long last in order to provide you with some alternate stimulation (the beets were just sitting there, bleeding, for weeks, I know). I can't promise it will be any more interesting than stationary bleeding beets, though. In fact, I can pretty much guarantee you that it won't be. But thanks for stopping by anyway!
I'm sitting in my robe, eating granola and drinking tea - per my usual routine. I'm contemplating a run but I'm awfully tired and it never goes well when I approach it from that state of being, so maybe not. I'm up to half and half (running/walking), so that feels good. My knee still bugs me now and again, so I'm not sure what the deal is there. That doesn't feel good, incidentally.
The birds are twittering and the sun is dappling and baby things are here and people are falling in love and all the proper spring things are happening. I feel like myself again. Winter really kills me. I have to move to California.
That's it for today. See - I told you!
M
I'm sitting in my robe, eating granola and drinking tea - per my usual routine. I'm contemplating a run but I'm awfully tired and it never goes well when I approach it from that state of being, so maybe not. I'm up to half and half (running/walking), so that feels good. My knee still bugs me now and again, so I'm not sure what the deal is there. That doesn't feel good, incidentally.
The birds are twittering and the sun is dappling and baby things are here and people are falling in love and all the proper spring things are happening. I feel like myself again. Winter really kills me. I have to move to California.
That's it for today. See - I told you!
M
Comments
I hate to say it, but California (Kali Forn Ya) isn't any better.