1. I killed the begonia.
2. It was only a matter of time.
3. Dating still sucks.
4. I hate trying to read minds - step up or step off - ya know?
5. I drank my dinner (I'll let you speculate on that one).
6. I want the new Black Eyed Peas album and I don't care what you think.
7. Same goes for the new Shakira album.
8. Have you seen her video?
9. It's hot.
10. So is Alejandro Sanz.
11. No sólo de pan vive el hombre y no de excusas vivo yo.
12. Word to your mother!
13. My goal is to run a 10K by my birthday.
14. My calves hurt again.
15. I need to slow my ass down.
16. Ani D.'s new album is pretty kickass.
17. It reminds me of Suzanne Vega for some reason.
18. It's raining like a MF today.
19. It makes me sigh big.
20. I was supposed to do yoga today.
21. And a whole bunch of other stuff.
22. But I didn't.
23. Maybe I'll still do some yoga.
24. I'm all about the links for some reason tonight.
25. That's it.
M
2. It was only a matter of time.
3. Dating still sucks.
4. I hate trying to read minds - step up or step off - ya know?
5. I drank my dinner (I'll let you speculate on that one).
6. I want the new Black Eyed Peas album and I don't care what you think.
7. Same goes for the new Shakira album.
8. Have you seen her video?
9. It's hot.
10. So is Alejandro Sanz.
11. No sólo de pan vive el hombre y no de excusas vivo yo.
12. Word to your mother!
13. My goal is to run a 10K by my birthday.
14. My calves hurt again.
15. I need to slow my ass down.
16. Ani D.'s new album is pretty kickass.
17. It reminds me of Suzanne Vega for some reason.
18. It's raining like a MF today.
19. It makes me sigh big.
20. I was supposed to do yoga today.
21. And a whole bunch of other stuff.
22. But I didn't.
23. Maybe I'll still do some yoga.
24. I'm all about the links for some reason tonight.
25. That's it.
M
Comments