5 wrought iron dancing people with straw clothing - ostensibly of african persuasion.
2 light blue votive candles in some sort of 'ocean' or 'rain' scent.
A wooden "Teachers Have Class" door hanging, complete with dangling wooden pencils.
2 mugs - one ugly, one lovely. (The ugly one proclaiming me to be the Best Teacher, the lovely one with an art deco rabbit hugging a heart, and saying "I love you so much" inside the rim).
1 metal silhouette of a cat, with a tiny string to hang it (where?) by.
Two wool skirts (1 red, 1 blue), and a blue hawaiian print sundress - none of which will fit me nor will I wear.
A perfectly drab looking tiny windchime that makes the most beautiful sound..
2 dollar store "Balance for Your Life" CDs - Peaceful Ocean and Deep Sleep.
1 birthday card with a photo of an ancient skinny woman doing a leg lift against a bus stop sign - the inside of which reads: "As long as you can get it up, you know you're not getting old!"
Boy do I love her. What the hell am I gonna do with all this stuff??
M
2 light blue votive candles in some sort of 'ocean' or 'rain' scent.
A wooden "Teachers Have Class" door hanging, complete with dangling wooden pencils.
2 mugs - one ugly, one lovely. (The ugly one proclaiming me to be the Best Teacher, the lovely one with an art deco rabbit hugging a heart, and saying "I love you so much" inside the rim).
1 metal silhouette of a cat, with a tiny string to hang it (where?) by.
Two wool skirts (1 red, 1 blue), and a blue hawaiian print sundress - none of which will fit me nor will I wear.
A perfectly drab looking tiny windchime that makes the most beautiful sound..
2 dollar store "Balance for Your Life" CDs - Peaceful Ocean and Deep Sleep.
1 birthday card with a photo of an ancient skinny woman doing a leg lift against a bus stop sign - the inside of which reads: "As long as you can get it up, you know you're not getting old!"
Boy do I love her. What the hell am I gonna do with all this stuff??
M
Comments