Sometimes you have to allow people a little bit of grace. Sometimes you have to ask them to do the same for you.
I struggle constantly with my perfectionism. It will become the death of me and preclude me from having any reasonable resemblance of meaningful relationships if I don't find a way to lick it somehow.
Some things are better left unsaid, or un-challenged, or un-defined, or unresolved.
Giving up is for weenies.
Love is mutually inspired generosity of spirit.
And it's hard to come by.
M
I struggle constantly with my perfectionism. It will become the death of me and preclude me from having any reasonable resemblance of meaningful relationships if I don't find a way to lick it somehow.
Some things are better left unsaid, or un-challenged, or un-defined, or unresolved.
Giving up is for weenies.
Love is mutually inspired generosity of spirit.
And it's hard to come by.
M
Comments
:D