Updating this thing after not having written for so long is kinda like writing to or calling a friend who hasn't heard from you in a while. Awkward. Forced. Apologetic. That's not too surprising, considering there's a list longer than I'd care to admit of folks I need to get in touch with but just... don't. I do that sometimes. There's too much to say so I say nothing. Seems somehow more kind than saying something small and unintentional.
Suspended. Ever living suspended. Upended. Between. What do I say? How do I answer the questions that no one can figure out how to ask me?
But you've gotta start somewhere, no? The problem is that every time I sit down to write I find the yawning silence too deafening. I know it's boring to write about this but I don't give a shit.
This is my rant for today.
Oh, and I've gotten the notion in my head that I need to run. Having never done something like this before in my life, I'll be following a plan somewhat like this one. I'm sort of starting week three. So far so good. So we'll see how it goes. I'll keep you posted.
M
P.S. I saw Diarios de Motocicleta recently... more to say, but my brief review: A very solid and emphatic "eh."
Suspended. Ever living suspended. Upended. Between. What do I say? How do I answer the questions that no one can figure out how to ask me?
But you've gotta start somewhere, no? The problem is that every time I sit down to write I find the yawning silence too deafening. I know it's boring to write about this but I don't give a shit.
This is my rant for today.
Oh, and I've gotten the notion in my head that I need to run. Having never done something like this before in my life, I'll be following a plan somewhat like this one. I'm sort of starting week three. So far so good. So we'll see how it goes. I'll keep you posted.
M
P.S. I saw Diarios de Motocicleta recently... more to say, but my brief review: A very solid and emphatic "eh."
Comments