Also, I ended up going to see War of the Worlds last night. It was Spielberg. It was War of the Worlds. It was what one might expect of the juxtaposition of the two. I can't really think of anything more profound or revealing to say about it. He wasn't in love. It was no Close Encounters. But it's worth seeing. The aliens are good.
Cruise has a line in the first scene that can so easily be construed as being about his own personal life that I was sitting there cracking up heartily in the middle of the darkened, silent theater. It was embarrassing and really hilarious all at once. I got the giggles and almost couldn't stop.
M
Cruise has a line in the first scene that can so easily be construed as being about his own personal life that I was sitting there cracking up heartily in the middle of the darkened, silent theater. It was embarrassing and really hilarious all at once. I got the giggles and almost couldn't stop.
M
Comments
z